Alcove Of Asquith
433-437 Pacific Highway Asquith
- Project ID000199
- StatusNew Release
Low rise and spacious apartments in Sydney's leafy Asquith
Alcove is a boutique apartment building comprising six levels of residential living and with striking street appeal. Strong architectural lines and a harmonious colour palette are complemented by timber privacy screens, stone walls and planter boxes.
Extensively setback from the Pacific Highway and bordered by a cul-de-sac street, Alcove is a private haven surrounded by lush landscaping and a peaceful reserve, destined to be a landmark local address.
On offer are one, two and three bedroom apartments with secure underground parking spaces, with modern and spacious living. Included in your new apartment:
- Large U-shaped kitchens with Caesarstone benches and glass splash back
- Bosch quality stainless Steel appliances (including gas cook top, dishwasher and range hood)
- Bathrooms with semi frameless shower, bathroom cabinet and stone bench tops
- Plenty of storage including built in robes and storage spaces
Your new address is surrounded by national parks and waterways ensuring that at the end of the day you come home to a tranquil environment. During the weekends you can explore Kuringai Chase National Park with the family, with picnic grounds, creeks and water play.
Alcove’s position on the upper north shore is perfectly located for trips into the Sydney CBD, the Central Coast area, and the popular Hunter Valley region. For those who live and work in the region, Alcove’s direct access to the Pacific Highway and local train station, makes your trip into work so much easier. And your just a 5 minute drive from Westfileld Horsby with department stores, Events cinema and much more.
Alcove, your special hideaway in Sydney’s leafy northern suburbs.
- Air conditioning
- Built in Wardrobes
- Internal Laundry
- Secure Parking
Reasons to invest in this property
- Plenty of public transport: Asquith train station is 400m away, 1 minute drive or 5 minute walk.
- Shopping abounds: Local shops for convenience, or for larger excursions, Westfield Hornsby is a 5 minute drive
- Striking street appeal: Surrounded by lush landscaping and bounded by a cul-de-sac and reserve
- Quality finishes: Exterior timber privacy screens and planter boxes. Interior quality brands include Bosch and Caesarstone
Project Construction Update
- Construction Update
- Common Area
- Internal Fitout Status
- Valuation stage
- Occupation certificate
- Settlement Date
Estimated settlement date: 31/10/2018