Ramsgate Park 2
152-206 Rocky Point Road Kogarah
- Project ID000212
- StatusRegister Your Interest
Your new coastal park side community at Ramsgate Park
First Home Owners, you could qualify for NSW Government Grants and/or Stamp Duty Exemption or rebates.
You’ll fall in love with Ramsgate Park, the new masterplanned community by JQZ. Fringed by winding waterways, lush green parks and foreshore bays – amongst all this natural splendour is Ramsgate Park.
Beautiful courtyards, roof gardens, children’s play areas, water features, boardwalks and open green space form natural extensions of your living environments.
Choose from a diverse range of living options including 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments and superb two-storey apartment designs.
Stylish appointed kitchens feature luxurious marble-inspired eat-in islands; plentiful storage with soft-close drawers and cupboards; Chic mirrored splashbacks, designer LED lighting and custom chrome handles add glints of sparkle and reflection for an exceptionally polished finish. Superb large format marble-look floors and walls with timber accents create a luxurious backdrop in the bathrooms where frameless glass showers and plentiful designer-lit mirrored cabinets form an indulgent private space to start or end the day.
- Expansive views take in Botany Bay, waterways, parklands & golf course
- Approx 7,000sqm central park & gardens create a residents oasis
- Architecture by PTW and Interiors by Turner, two of Australia’s most awarded firms
- Short distance to Kogarah town centre, Ramsgate town centre, local shops & cafes
- 9 mins drive to Westfield Hurstville
- Approx 1km from several primary, secondary schools & Sydney TAFE
- Close proximity to St George Hospital
- Benefit from future amenity & infrastructure as part of the Kogarah New City Plan
Display suite open 7 days 11am-4pm (except public holidays)
168 Rocky Point Road, Kogarah
Contact PIA today on 1800 579 688
- Air conditioning
- Built in Wardrobes
- Internal Laundry
- Lift Access
- Secure Parking
- Roof top courtyard
- Water Views
- City Views