Pearl Of The Bay
12 Nancarrow Avenue Ryde
- Project ID000187
- Price $626,500 to $1,625,500
- StatusStage 2 Now Released
Luxury Waterfront Apartments in Shepherds Bay. Display apartment open: 2 Constitution Road, Ryde
Due for completion mid 2018
- Split deposits available. Pay 5% now and 5% in 2 months
- FHB incentives may be available, FHB grant/stamp duty exemptions
Apartment on display: level 7, Unit 4702, 2 Constitution Avenue, Unit 4702 (open Wed 4-6pm, Sat 1-4pm, Sun 10-4pm)
Choose from the Pearl’s luxurious selection of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments or loft style apartments, each designed to capture the essence of relaxed Sydney waterside life.
The best of Sydney coastal living is on your threshold as Pearl of the Bay’s prime position on Shepherds Bay embraces the harbour and foreshore gardens in equal measure.
LUXURIOUS WATERSIDE PLAYGROUND
- Secure car parking with lift access
- Seamless transit connections: Meadowbank Ferry and Train station. A one-stop ferry takes you to world-class attractions at Sydney Olympic Park
- Within 3km's you'll find shopping centres: Top Ryde, Rhodes Waterside and DFO.
- Bespoke foreshore garden
TIMELESS COASTAL APPEAL
Pearl of the Bay’s free-flowing interiors offer a life of comfort and pure coastal style.
Clean-lined gourmet kitchens seamlessly connecting with the open plan living and the entertainer balconies beyond. Generous bedrooms and elegant bathrooms.
Just like its name, the Pearl of the bay is the finest example of design, architecture and waterside living in Shepherds Bay.
A centrepiece development, the Pearl majestically overlooks the bay. With its bespoke foreshore garden, the Pearl brings new life and energy to this exceptional bayside setting.
- Air conditioning
- Built in Wardrobes
- Internal Laundry
- Hyper efficient hot water system
- Embedded Network
- Secure Parking
- Water Views
- Recycled/Greywater system
Reasons to invest in this property
- Seamless transit connections: Meadowbank Ferry and Train station
- Luxurious waterside playground: Short stroll to foreshore, bespoke foreshore gardens, ferry terminal
- Sustainability: Recycled water and potable water
- Energy Efficiency: Shepherds Bay Plus: Energy efficiency measures
- Apartment on show: Inspect today: Apartment on show: level 7, 2 Constitution Avenue, Unit 4702. Contact us to inspect
Project Construction Update
- Construction Update
- Common Area
- Internal Fitout Status
- Valuation stage
- Occupation certificate
- Settlement Date
Estimated settlement date: 31/08/2018