51-55 Old Castle Hill Road Castle Hill
- Project ID000252
- Price $685,000 to $1,270,000
- LocationCastle Hill
- StatusFor Sale
Resort like lifestyle at Skyview Castle Hill
Skyview offers spectacular natural vistas, superbly appointed on-site amenities and enjoys unrivalled proximity to Castle Towers Shopping Centre, Castle Hill Station. Skyview is surrounded by excellent education, employment and leisure options within the greater Hills district.
Comprising five distinct buildings in this master planned community, Phoenix, Hydra, Vela, Lyra and Carina, each building has been carefully positioned to take advantage of both urban and rural views and to achieve a skyline silhouette that blends seamlessly with the surrounding countryside.
Stylish and liveable, each apartment has been cleverly designed to provide a place that feels like home.
- Open living spaces allow natural sunlight and fresh breezes for a comfortable temperature all year round. Skyview apartments deliver a high level of practicality through intelligent design:
- Generous, contemporary living spaces. The north, east and west orientation of living areas and balconies take advantage of spectacular views over the surrounding neighbourhood and towards the Blue Mountains and Sydney CBD.
- Kitchens are modern and intuitive in design with premium quality SMEG appliances, mirrored glass splashbacks and sleek Quantum Quartz bench tops.
- Bedrooms are sizeable, air conditioned and practical, whilst bathrooms enjoy quality embellishments including polished chrome fixtures and frameless mirrors.
- Residents will benefit from their own secure, under cover car parking space and additional lockable storage options.
Elevated and convenient
Invest in your life at Skyview perfectly positioned in one of the most convenient locations in Sydney for work rest and play. The prime location is excellent for singles, couples and families; Skyview is surrounded by excellent education, employment and leisure options within the greater Hills district
- Excellent central location 30kms from Sydney CBD, just 11.4km to Parramatta Sydney’s second CBD, 14km to Macquarie Park and only 5.5km to Norwest Business Park
- A 5 minute walk will get you to one of Sydney’s largest shopping centres Castle Towers where you’ll find all your daily needs plus excellent range of retail and fashion providers.
- Just a short walk to the new t Castle Hill train station will open mid next year
- The Hills district is famous for the number of elite schools surrounding the area some of which include Matthew Pearce Public School, Oakhill Drive Public School, Castle Hill Pubic School.
- Perfect for those who love the outdoors just a short walk to Castle Hill Heritage Parkland Castle Hill Country club
- Built in Wardrobes
- Internal Laundry
- Secure Parking
- Roof top courtyard
- Pool Above Ground
Project Construction Update
- Construction Update
- Common Area
- Internal Fitout Status
- Valuation stage
- Occupation certificate
- Settlement Date
Estimated settlement date: 30/11/2020