Alto At The Mills
Building 4, 1-7 Neil Street Holroyd
- Project ID000216
- Price $490,000 to $650,000
- StatusFinal stage selling
New Release, Alto Apartments at The Mills, in Holroyd
Welcome to The Mills
Now released - Building 4 "ALTO"
This benchmark new development will transform the former historic flour milling estate into a new and revitalised residential precinct.
Everyday shopping. Essential convenience.
Living at The Mills puts everything you need at your fingertips:
- Specialty purveyors of fresh food, supermarket convenience, casual al fresco dining, fun and fashion
- An area rich in sporting heritage, you're minutes away from Rosehill Gardens and Parramatta Stadium
- With numerous green parklands around you, there’s plenty of places to kick a footy with the kids
- Proximity to the University of Western Sydney and Westmead hospital and nearby Merrylands train station.
A Modern Twist On Residential Living.
This superbly master planned precinct will bring with it heightened level of architectural excellence for the suburb. Lush landscaping forms The Mills’ serene setting blending park-like spaces and peaceful signature garden zones with shared BBQ areas and sheltered seating. With their ideal Northern aspects, each design-conscious apartment building ensures an exceptional level of comfort with natural connections to the adjacent parklands, recreational lake, walking and cycling tracks.
Beautifully Designed For Comfort. Step into The Mills and be prepared to be very pleasantly surprised.
- An array of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom configurations to choose from, many with plus-study options
- Every apartment is artfully designed to bring natural light into broad, lightly coloured expanses of living space
- Luxuriant carpeting throughout your home enhances this atmosphere of understated elegance even further
- Arriving home, secure parking with lift access provides ultimate convenience along with additional basement storage
- Air conditioning
- Built in Wardrobes
- Internal Laundry
- Secure Parking
Project Construction Update
- Construction Update
- Common Area
- Internal Fitout Status
- Valuation stage
- Occupation certificate
- Settlement Date
Estimated settlement date: 30/06/2020