16 Constitution Road Ryde
- Project ID000092
- Price $585,000 to $650,000
- StatusMore than 90% sold
Contemporary and Prestigious in Shepherds Bay. Display Suite 118 Bowden Street, Ryde
Actual apartment on display: level 7, 2 Constitution Avenue, Unit 4702 (open Wed 4-6pm, Sat 1-4pm)
Crewman epitomises waterside community living. This prestigious master planned village showcases futuristic design enhancing a relaxed foreshore lifestyle. PIA is now offering our valued clients a rare opportunity to invest in the FINAL PHASE release in this building.
These stunning 1, 1+ study, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments offer state of the art architectural design, seamlessly blending indoor and outdoor living:
- Many apartments embrace the stunning waterfront views.
- A pool, superbly landscaped gardens and proximity to the water combine to add an easy connection to nature.
- Kitchens feature European appliances, engineered stone benchtops, a gas cooktop, electric oven and rangehood.
- Relax in your luxurious bathrooms featuring frameless glass showers and sleek free-standing baths, stone benchtops, wall hung cabinetry, porcelain and ceramic floor tiling and chrome taps.
Nestled within 6.7 hectares on the Meadowbank foreshore is the epicentre of Sydney’s urban renewal project. Shepherds Bay set on the Parramatta River will showcase parks, walking paths, cycleways and stunning precinct-wide landscaping.
A Uniquely Central Location
This exceptional waterfront location is only 20 minutes from Sydney CBD, and just a moment’s walk to Meadowbank train station, buses and ferry wharf.
Sydney Olympic Park precinct, Top Ryde and Rhodes shopping centres, The University of Western Sydney, Macquarie University and many schools are nearby. Enjoy options for dining with an abundant choice of cafes and restaurants and shopping all within easy reach.
Shepherds Bay Display Suite open, 118 Bowden Street, Meadowbank Tues-Thurs, Sat & Sun 10-1pm
Photos are indicative of the Shepherds Bay development
- Air conditioning
- Built in Wardrobes
- Internal Laundry
- Lift Access
- Hyper efficient hot water system
- Embedded Network
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Water Views
- Recycled/Greywater system
Reasons to invest in this property
- Luxurious waterside playground: Short stroll to foreshore, parks and ferry terminal
- Sustainability: Recycled water and potable water
- Energy Efficiency: Shepherds Bay Plus - Energy efficiency measures to save you $$'s
- Apartment on show: Inspect today: Actual apartment on show: level 7, 2 Constitution Avenue, Unit 4702. Contact us to inspect