Rent a brand new apartment & you could earn $35 rent credit weekly^!Published on 01/09/17
Simply submit your application for one of PIA's brand new properties and you'll get a bonus while you wait. From the moment your application is approved, you'll start earning RENT CREDIT!
That's $5 per day (or $35 per week) you'll earn until you move in. Choose from the best views in Carlingford, a waterside playground in Shepherds Bay, or an Inner City hip lifestyle in Rosebery may be more to your liking!
... Be rewarded for your patience and get the apartment you want today.
1. Simply submit your application to reserve your preferred unit in one of our fantastic locations
2. If your application is approved, then whilst you’re waiting to move in, you’ll earn $35 per week rent credit
3. Once you move in, you’ll receive $35 off your weekly rent until your rent credit runs out
So, you get to move into a brand new, quality apartment with PIA, plus you’ll save $35 per week off your rent^!
Find out how. Terms and Conditions Apply, see full terms and conditions^
“PIA RENT CREDIT” PROMOTION - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to participate and the credits awarded form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. This promotion is not valid with any other promotion or offer, unless otherwise advised by the Promoter.
2. The promoter is the Property Investors Alliance (Pty Ltd) (ABN 35 117 017 302) of 2 Australia Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW, 2127, telephone 02 9192 2800 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
4. Promotion commences on 2/09/2017 and ends at 11:59pm AEDST on 28/02/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to participate in the promotion, individuals must submit a residential tenancy application, for a minimum six (6) month lease, for an eligible apartment in one of the Eligible Properties (as defined below), during the Promotional Period (“Application”). “Eligible Properties” are the following off-the-plan leasing properties:
Eligible Properties Address
The Row 1 Hamilton Crescent, Ryde, NSW 2112
Crewman 16 Constitution Road, Ryde, NSW 2112
Vogue EF 95-97 Dalmeny Ave, Rosebery, NSW 2018
Vogue BC 95-97 Dalmeny Ave, Rosebery, NSW 2018
Somerset 7-13 Jenkin Road, Carlingford, NSW 2118
6. As per the Promoter’s standard practice individuals will also be required to pay one (1) week’s rent as a holding deposit (“Holding Deposit”) at the time of submitting their Application. The Promoter will review each Application on the basis of its standard tenancy requirements and will advise each individual if their Application is approved within 3 business days (“Approval Date”), and what their anticipated move in date will be (“Anticipated Move In Date”). In the event an individual’s Application is not approved, the Holding Deposit will be refunded within five (5) business days.
7. Once occupancy for the individual’s apartment has been confirmed by the Promoter, the individual will be provided with their confirmed move in date (“Confirmed Move in Date”) and will be required to complete the following (if they have not done so already), prior to their Confirmed Move in Date: (a) pay the applicable bond (“Bond”) and an additional one (1) week’s rent (“Remaining Balance”); and (b) five (5) business days after paying the applicable Bond and Remaining Balance, sign all applicable tenancy agreements and documentation as specified by the Promoter. All Applications and tenancy agreements are subject to the Promoter’s standard tenancy terms, as specified by the Promoter. For the avoidance of doubt, individuals acknowledge and agree that the Anticipated Move In Date is an estimate only and may not be the same as the Confirmed Move In Date. Other than as specified in these Terms and Conditions or as required by law, individuals will not receive any additional compensation in respect to any change between the Anticipated Move In Date and the Confirmed Move In Date.
8. If their Application is approved, as part of this promotion, eligible individuals will be able to earn a credit of $5 a day toward their rent, which will be accumulated from the date that their Holding Deposit is received until the Confirmed Move In Date, subject to: (a) the individual signing the tenancy agreement and meeting the Holding Deposit and Bond requirements by the time specified by the Promoter; and (b) a maximum credit limit of $900 in respect to any one apartment. Failing to make payment of any Holding Deposit, Remaining Balance or Bond by the date specified will result in a delay to earning credit, as credit will then only start to be accumulated at the later of the Approval Date, payment of the Holding Deposit, Remaining Balance or the payment of the Bond. Credit will be awarded in the form of a rent deduction of $35 per week, starting from the first week of the tenancy period until the credit runs out (provided all Bonds are paid and receipted on time, prior to moving in and the individual moves in within a three (3) week period from the Confirmed Move In Date). For the avoidance of doubt, the individual will be liable to pay the remaining balance of their rent each week, as specified by the Promoter.
9. This promotion will only be valid for off-the-plan leasing properties (and not for re-let or established properties). Individuals must be approved by the Promoter and sign a minimum lease term of six (6) months to qualify for the promotion.
10. The credit will be applied per apartment, and not per tenant in that apartment. A maximum of $5 per day in credit can be awarded in respect to any one apartment, and a maximum of up to $900 in credit can be awarded in respect to any one apartment as part of this promotion.
11. To the extent permitted by law, in the event of any inconsistencies between the promotional material and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will prevail. The Promoter reserves the right to clarify and explain any promotional materials, as it deems necessary, subject to any applicable laws.
12. All Applications are subject to approval by the Promoter and/or landlord, in their absolute discretion. If an Application is rejected, the individual will not be eligible for this promotion. Participants must retain their leasing documents and receipts of any payment of Holding Deposit, Remaining Balance and Bond.
13. If an individual withdraws an Application or cancels their lease or tenancy at any time, that individual will automatically lose the right to claim any credit, and will forfeit any credit that may have been accumulated in respect to their Application or lease/tenancy.
14. If an individual changes their mind in respect to their Application for a particular eligible apartment before the Move In Date, even if it is to switch to another Eligible Property, that individual will forfeit any accumulated credits.
15. The Promoter will inform each participant of the property availability date, prior to moving in. Individuals must attend an inspection of the particular apartment they have applied and been approved for, prior to the Confirmed Move In Date.
16. In certain circumstances, the apartment that a participant has applied for (and/or been approved for) may not eventually be available to the Promoter as part of this promotion and may not be available to the tenant, for reasons outside of the Promoter’s control, including but not limited to an apartment being delayed inevitably or being uninhabitable (due to structural issues); or a landlord withdrawing the apartment and removing it from the Promoter’s listing or the market;. Where possible, the Promoter will offer such individuals, in these circumstances, an alternative apartment with a similar layout in the same Eligible Property or project, subject to the agreement of the individual. Individuals would then be able to move in on the same date as specified for the previous apartment, and any credit earned toward the previous apartment would be applied toward the new apartment. Where it is an option, as specified by the Promoter in its discretion, if an individual wishes to wait for the same original apartment to become available (e.g. after any necessary repairs), the Promoter reserves the right to accommodate such an individual with a new Confirmed Move In Date, and the individual will be able to earn credit up until the date of re-inspection in such a case, up to a maximum of $900. While the Promoter will endeavour to accommodate individuals with the same or an alternative apartment in the circumstances outlined in this clause, individuals agree that the Promoter will not be obligated to do so, unless required by law. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not be liable for any losses incurred by an individual due to an apartment not being available at the Confirmed Move In Date, due to reasons outside of the Promoter’s control.
17. In certain circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to terminate any Application (including but not limited after it has been approved) and release the relevant apartment back to the market. In such an instance, the Promoter will 100% refund the Holding Deposit, Remaining Balance and Bond made, however, any individual whose Application is cancelled will forfeit any credits accumulated in respect to that apartment, and will be ineligible for this promotion. These circumstances may include, but are not limited to:
(a) Any dishonest behaviour by an individual or their representatives regarding the submission of personal information in their residential tenancy application;
(b) Misrepresentation by an individual or their representatives ;
(c) Failure to make any Holding Deposit, Remaining Balance or Bond payment;
(d) Any behaviour that violates strata law.
18. Credit will only be calculated until the Confirmed Move In Date specified by the Promoter, and individuals must move into the property within three (3) weeks of being notified of the Confirmed Move In Date. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of any accumulated credits.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Applications and participants (including a participant’s identity, age and place of residence and lease details) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the Application process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
20. Incomplete or indecipherable Applications/leases will be deemed invalid.
21. Only one (1) Application is permitted per person.
22. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a participant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the participant.
23. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a credit awarded under this offer.
25. If for any reason a participant fails to redeem the credit by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the credit will be forfeited.
26. The credit awarded as part of this promotion, or any unused portion of such a credit, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or as a single payment.
27. Participants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they qualify for the credit (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
28. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
29. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
30. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or credit claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in credit value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a participant; or (f) use/redemption of a credit.
31. As a condition of accepting a credit, each participant must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter.
Rent with PIA to Win a Toyota Yaris!Published on 13/07/17
Simply rent a brand new, never been lived in, apartment in one of PIA’s qualifying projects, during the promotional period, and you’ll automatically enter the draw to win. ... Conditions apply. Commences 14/7/2017 and ends 30/11/2017. AU res. 18+
New Landlord Referral OfferPublished on 20/06/17
Receive a $100 Coles Myer e-Gift voucher when you simply refer a new landlord customer to PIA.
Terms and conditions apply ... Offer applies to existing PIA Landlord customers who provides valid referral customer name, email and phone contact details to PIA.
The voucher can be claimed once the Management Agency Agreement is signed and tenancy agreement commenced.
New Tenant Referral OfferPublished on 20/06/17
Receive a $50 Coles Myer e-Gift voucher Westfield voucher when you simply refer a new tenant to PIA.
Terms and conditions apply ... Offer applies to existing PIA tenant customer who provides valid referral customer name, email and phone contact details to PIA. The voucher can be claimed once the tenancy agreement has commenced.