Term of Use
By using the Website you acknowledge and agree that you have had sufficient chance to read and understand the Terms and you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree with these Terms you should not use this Website.
We reserve the right to add, change, alter and delete these Terms without notice. You are responsible for checking these Terms at regular intervals for any changes.
For convenience, we may translate these Terms into Chinese. If there are any inconsistencies between our Chinese and English versions of these Terms, the English version prevails.
- USE OF THIS WEBSITE
- Nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer to you of any intellectual property rights of any kind. You acknowledge and agree that we own all intellectual property rights, including copyright, in the Website.
- We grant you a non-exclusive, worldwide, non-transferable licence to use the Website in accordance with these Terms.
- Other than any fair dealing permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are granted permission to download and display any of the website material for private and non-commercial purposes.
- You must not
- use the Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software, nor conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Website; or
- use the Website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- The Website may from time to time contain links to other websites. We do not endorse, sponsor or approve any content available on any linked website.
- You acknowledge and agree that we retain complete editorial control over the Website and may alter, amend or cease the operation of the Website at any time in our sole discretion
- DISCLAIMERS AND LIABILITY
- Your use of the Website and its contents is at your own risk. You are responsible for verifying the accuracy of the information on this Website and its relevance before relying on any information provided for on this Website.
- We make no warranties, guarantees or representations that information on this Website is reliable, complete, accurate or up-to-date. You acknowledge that some information on the Website is generated and provided to us by third parties (for example information about properties provided to us by developers).
- In respect of any property investment and financial advice or information that may be available on the Website, or otherwise provided by PIA or its real estate agents, you acknowledge that:
- it is general advice and information and its preparation has not taken into account the individual circumstances of you and your objectives, financial situation or needs;
- when deciding to purchase a property through PIA, you should assess the suitability of any investment in the property in light of your own needs and circumstances, which you can do personally or by consulting an appropriately licensed financial adviser;
- where PIA and its real estate agents are engaged as the real estate agent for the relevant seller of a property listed, then in the event that you, as a buyer, purchase a property listed through PIA, PIA and its real estate agents will receive a commission on the sale price of the property, at the seller’s cost. Further, as the real estate agent for the seller, we are required to act in their best interests.
- You should make your own enquiries and seek legal and other professional advice in respect of any property listed on the Website or the information about the property contained on the Website
- We do not warrant guarantee or make any representation that the Website, or the server that makes the site available on the World Wide Web are free of software viruses, free from errors, or that the Website will operate uninterrupted.
- Any prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time and are subject to availability.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability to you, for any loss (including indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss), damages, costs (including legal costs) or expenses of any kind suffered by you, or claims or actions brought against you, arising from or in connection with:
- your use and access of the Website; and
- any errors or inaccuracies in the information included on the Website.
- Nothing in these Terms is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any guarantees under the “Australian Consumer Law” (Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) which apply and cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. Otherwise, all terms, conditions, warranties and representations, express or implied by statute or otherwise are excluded.
- These Terms terminate automatically if, for any reason, we cease to operate the Website.
- We may terminate these Terms immediately, on notice to you, or suspend your use of the Website, if you have breached these Terms in any way.
- You must not assign, sublicense or otherwise deal in any other way with any of your rights under these Terms.
- If a provision of these Terms are invalid or unenforceable it is to be read down or severed to the extent necessary without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- These Terms are governed by, and is to be construed in accordance with, the laws of New South Wales and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the New South Wales courts.