228 Pitt Street Merrylands
- Project ID000201
- Price $435,000 to $815,000
- StatusFirst Stage Now Selling
Incentives for First Home Buyers
SPECIAL OFFER 5% ON EXCHANGE, 5% WITHIN 6 MONTHS OF EXCHANGE
CONCERTO – IN HARMONY WITH MODERN URBAN LIVING
Welcome to Concerto, an iconic new apartment development offering stylish contemporary living with a range of sophisticated lifestyle options right at your doorstep.
A range of Studio, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments are available, many with an additional study area, secure parking and enviable views of the city skyline.
Concerto is a prominent residential complex within Dyldam’s larger ‘The Opera’ masterplanned precinct, incorporating extensive landscaping and rooftop courtyards, swimming pool and a host of leisure amenities and green spaces close by.
Unrivalled in the Merrylands district, Concerto offers stylish contemporary apartment living in the most convenient location:
- Parramatta CBD is just 2km away and Sydney CBD is 25km away
- Rooftop courtyards and Swimming pool with panoramic views across the region
- Directly opposite to Stockland Merrylands Mall, with Westfield Parramatta close by
- Adjacent to Merrylands Train Station, including extensive bus routes
- Future Parramatta Light rail
A CRESCENDO OF CONTEMPORARY DESIGN
Each Concerto apartment brings to life a classical blend of a neutral colour palette in either Elm or Teak. Designed for comfortable living, your new apartment will feature:
- Bedrooms with BIR’s. Some master bedrooms offer a walk-through robe to the ensuite
- Gourmet kitchens feature 20mm stone benchtops, glass splashbacks, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and gas cooktop.
- Freestanding baths, semi-frameless glass shower screens plus mirrored shaving cabinet
- Split system reverse-cycle air conditioning, polished porcelain tiles and quality carpets throughout.
- 4 levels of secure parking as well as lock-up storage units and bicycle storage.
Concerto has 2,500 m2 of retail/commercial space across two levels, which may include providores, chic dining options, hairdressers or gym.
Investors clearly appreciate Merrylands’ location, with double digit capital growth^ in units over the past three years. Savvy investors will also note 40% of the local population are renters, providing strong ongoing demand to underpin the confident local rental market.
Life at Concerto ensures you can enjoy the best Sydney has to offer with your every desire so close by.
Display suite opening soon
^CoreLogic RP Data, Merrylands Suburb Data, 2013-2015
- Built in Wardrobes
- Internal Laundry
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Roof top courtyard
- Ground floor retail/offices
- City Views
Reasons to invest in this property
- Prime Location: Parramatta CBD is just 2km away and Sydney CBD is 25km away
- Convenience: Directly opposite to Stockland Merrylands Mall, with Westfield Parramatta close by
- Transit Links: Adjacent to Merrylands Train Station, including extensive bus routes and future light rail
Project Construction Update
- Construction Update
- Common Area
- Internal Fitout Status
- Valuation stage
- Occupation certificate
- Settlement Date
Estimated settlement date: 31/03/2021