Find a Job
Marketing Manager (Mandarin-speaking)
An industry leader providing A-Z property and investment services. We are now calling for an experienced Trade Marketing Manager to enhance sales team, where you will be working with an exceptional Managing Director and an experienced Chief Sales Officer, you will be responsible for developing effective strategies and promotional activities ranging from sales inquiry and open inspection management, all national promotions and events management, successfully analysing the effectiveness and innovation of campaigns and the development of an annual sales event calendar with management of budgets.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience in a Trade Marketing Manager, Channel Marketing Manager or similar trade marketing role.
- Experience within the Real Estate industry would be highly advantageous.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team that links sales promotion & marketing activities with branding & project marketing activities.
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing team, drives development and execution of Customer / Trade activities including inquiry, telemarketing, sales estimates, operations liaison and property inspection management processes.
- Work to develop Customer / Trade communications - traditional and digital
- Demonstrated experience in marketing/sales strategic planning.
- Sound experience in project management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is critical.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly organised and work autonomously.
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.
You'll be part of a progressive organisation that encourages continued development and with a professional team which prides themselves on their teamwork and a culture that celebrates success.
To express your interest, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
No agencies please.
Office Administrator/Receptionist (Mandarin-speaking)
Job DescriptionWe are a leading real estate group with prime corporate office locate in Sydney Olympic Park. We are now recruiting for a self-motivated, switched-on and dynamic Receptionist / Office Administrator. Take this amazing opportunity to build a long-term career in the industry and join on of the best brands out here!
Your role will include (but not limited to):
- Answering the main phone line
- Greeting clients in a friendly manner and organising refreshments for our guests
- Maintaining presentation of reception, meeting rooms and kitchen
- Perform various administrative tasks (scanning, daily mail, banking and couriers) and HR administrative supports
- Assist the sales team with enquiries, data entry into our system, and hosting our project launch
- Assist Marketing with weekly clients enquiry, advertising and events
- Other duties assigned by the supervising manager and senior management team
You will have:
- Bilingual language skill both in English and Mandarin (native preferred)
- Skillful with MS Office software
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task handling skills
- A high level of initiative and can do attitude
- Great presentation and communication skills
To express your interest, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note only successful applicant will be contacted for interview.
No agencies please.
Property Officer/Property Manager
Are you looking for a career with no income ceiling potential? Perhaps you've also desired an advancement in property management. Perchance you're looking for a dynamic office environment with a superb mix of job tasks and you're seeking to become proficient in the art of negotiation.
This could be the perfect role for you!!
Join us at The Property Investors Alliance (PIA) and learn all aspects of Property Management from an experienced and enthusiastic team, as well as industry leading firm.
The ever expanding portfolio, consists of predominately new properties - spanning all over Sydney Metropolitan areas; The ideal candidate will be fast tracked from Property Officer to Portfolio Manager in a matter of months, with remuneration directly reflected in performance.
- Great working attitude and passion for the industry
- Quick learner and geared towards career progression
- Easily adaptable to ever changing environment
- Inherently shows initiative
- Support with the day to day management of an expanding portfolio
- Ingoing, periodic and outgoing inspections
- Leasing properties and tenancy application checks
- Liaising with tenants and tradesman
- Arrears management
- Minimal 2 years real estate experience
- Excellent presentation and computer skills
- Current Certificate of Registration, driver's license
- Preferably able to communicate in Mandarin/Cantonese
Please click on the link to apply now
Interviews start immediately. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview.
No recruitment agencies please.