380 Liverpool Road Ashfield
- Project ID000157
- Price $665,000 to $900,000
- StatusFinal units left
Stylish Apartment Living in Ashfield and Move in Now
Be impressed by the bold, eye catching curved design at Serenity. Serenity’s bold exterior instantly makes an impression. Designed to orient the many generous balconies to face North and North West, Serenity is poised to become an iconic addition to the buzzing suburb of Ashfield.
Serenity’s 1,1+ Study, 2 bedroom apartments are available now in this iconic development:
- Its sun-drenched winter garden balconies and immaculately presented interiors offer residents comfortable and stylish living in one of Sydney’s lively and convenient areas, just outside Sydney city.
- Comprised of seven storeys (six residential and one retail), the foyer level of Serenity will offer residents access to retail and commercial businesses, including possible cafés and restaurants.
Apartment - The Apex of Style at Ashfield
- Every apartment features a Winter Garden balcony that enables you to fully close off or extend your living space
- Double glazed balcony doors shield you from the elements
- Many balconies deliver stunning district views and the clever tiling continues the subtle flow between interior exterior
- Spacious living areas, floating timber floors and carpeted bedrooms along with wall mounted split system reverse cycle air conditioning make comfort second nature.
- Entertain and dine in style in your kitchen featuring European appliances, under bench microwave, gas cooktop and electric oven, waterfall stone kitchen bench tops
Location - Central Meets Local
Only 9 kms from the Sydney CBD Ashfield is a commuters dream. Your options include an easy connection via multiple bus routes and the choice of two local train stations at Ashfield and Croydon.
The vibrant Inner West comes alive in Ashfield. The bustling local shopping hub on Liverpool Road including Ashfield Mall, provides an abundance of choice when shopping for fresh produce, supermarkets, butchers, fishmongers, specialty stores and Asian grocers.
Luxury and lifestyle balance begins at Serenity in Ashfield.
- Air conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built in Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- North Facing
Reasons to invest in this property
- Education Choices: Top tier secondary schools including Trinity and Newington for boys and PLC for girls. Bethlehem College, St. Vincent’s Primary and De La Salle College are minutes away. Petersham TAFE, University of Sydney, University of Notre Dame or the University of
- Shopping & Restaurants: Only a 5 minute walk away find yourself in the heart of little Shanghai with many restaurants and cafes. A short 4 minute trip to Croydon and Haberfield, diversifies your dining choices even further.
- Winter Gardens: Double glazed winter garden balconies mean you can extend your living area whilst remaining protected from the elements